The Fair Chance Hiring Platform is inviting Colorado-based employers to their inaugural event.
This virtual, two-day event will feature renowned experts presenting motivations, strategies, and resources that support fair chance hiring in our state.
Fair chance hiring” refers to the practice of employers hiring people with criminal records. It is built on the premise that everyone deserves fair consideration for jobs they are qualified for.
Register for this free event and learn more about how your organization can build diverse workforces and drive truly inclusive growth.
- Celia Ouellette, Founder & Chief Executive, Responsible Business Initiative for Justice
- Michelle Cirocco, Executive Director, Televerde Foundation
- Rafael Cantu, Director of Corporate Partnerships, Prison Fellowship
- Sheena Meade, Managing Director, Clean Slate Initiative
- Jason Mendelson, Founding Partner, Foundry Group
- Andy Magel, Executive Director, Mile High Workshop
- Dan Meyer, CEO, Nehemiah Manufacturing
- Lauren Bell, Fair Chance Development Manager, Checkr
- Kelly Brough, President & CEO, Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Beth Davisson, Vice President, Workforce Development, Kentucky Chamber of Commerce
Governmental + Law Agencies
- Phil Weiser, Colorado Attorney General
- Dean Williams, Executive Director, Colorado Department of Corrections
The Future of Work
- Dr. Shannon Block, Executive Director, Skillful Colorado (Markle Foundation)
- Helen Young Hayes, Founder & CEO, Activate Workforce Solutions
- David Maxted, Attorney, Maxted Law
- Tyrone Glover, Civil Rights and Criminal Defense Attorney at Killmer, Lane & Newman LLP
Check out the Fair Chance Hiring website here
and don't forget to register for the event on March 16 & 17 here