Sugar Free (Kobo eBook)
Quit Sugar and Feel Great with Over 175 Tasty Recipes
From the Creators of the New York Times Bestseller Paleo for Everyday, Sugar Free offers a step-by-step plan and over 175 delicious recipes to cut your sugar intake—either temporarily or for good—and feel great about the foods you eat.
Let Sugar Free get you off sugar and on to delicious, healthy meals, with:
- Over 175 tasty recipes, such as Mexican Chicken Salad, Bacon-Wrapped Meatloaf, and Banana Chocolate Almond Ice Cream
- A quiz to see which of 3 unique sugar detoxes – the Yellow Plan, the Green Plan, or the Blue Plan – is right for you
- 10 tips for dealing with cravings and sugar withdrawal
- A success log to help you track your progress
- Tips on safely reintroducing healthy sugars after you detox
With a comprehensive program and over 175 recipes so delicious you’ll never look back, Sugar Free is the best way to quit sugar and start feeling great now.