Building Your Permaculture Property (Kobo eBook)
The best person to design the property of your dreams is you. This book gives you the tools to succeed.
Building Your Permaculture Property offers a revolutionary holistic method to overcome overwhelm in the complex process of resilient land design. It distills the authors' decades of experience as engineers, farmers, educators, and consultants into a five-step process complete with principles, practices, templates, and workflow tools to help you:
- Clarify your vision, values, and resources
- Diagnose your land and resources for strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats
- Design your land and resources to meet your vision and values
- Implement the right design to enhance your strengths and improve your weakest resource
- Establish benchmarks to monitor the sustainability and success of your development.
When designing a regenerative permaculture property, too many land stewards suffer from option paralysis, a lack of integrated holistic design, fruitless trial-and-error attempts, wasted money, and the frustration that results from too much information and no context.
Building Your Permaculture Property is the essential guide for everyone looking to cut through the noise and establish an ecologically regenerative, financially sustainable, enjoyable, and thriving permaculture property, anywhere in the world.