Hydroponics for Beginners (Kobo eBook)
You don't need the sun or soil to grow food.
Wouldn't it be great if you could plant and grow food in your house year-round? No more needing to be out in the summer sun. No more needing to find the right soil combination. No more needing to wait until spring or autumn to begin planting. With hydroponics, you can grow food inside your house without having any sun or any soil.
Hydroponics for Beginners has all the information you need to set up your own inside garden, including the benefits of hydroponics, the equipment required, and the best system to use. This book also includes these features:
- Step-by-step techniques for building your hydroponic system
- Expert guidance on how to start your seeds and how to light your system
- Planting recommendations for the best kinds of foods to grow hydroponically
- Nutrient guides to help your plants burst and thrive
- Troubleshooting tips to help maintain your hydroponic system
Hydroponics for Beginners will explain everything you need to know to not only build a hydroponic system in your home but to also ensure you're successful with whatever you grow. Also, if you're ever stuck on the Moon or on Mars, if you can find a little water and happen to have some nutrient-rich solutions, you can grow food and survive until someone rescues you. Just make sure you also have a copy of Hydroponics for Beginners with you!