Stoicism: 3 Books in One - Stoicism: Introduction to the Stoic Way of Life, Stoicism Mastery: Mastering the Stoic Way of Life, S (Hardcover)
Stoicism 3 Book Box Set
This book includes
1.Stoicism: Introduction to the Stoic Way of Life
2.Stoicism: Mastery - Mastering the Stoic Way of Life
3.Stoicism: Live a Life of Virtue - Complete Guide on Stoicism
Stoicism may be an ancient philosophy, but it is one that has even more relevance to our daily lives now that we are in the modern world. Too often we find that we aren't able to control our lives, control the events that go on, or even control the people and how they act. But with Stoicism, we learn that we can control some things, such as our emotions and our reactions, and this can help to lead us to happiness.
In this complete guidebook we are going to take you from the very basics of using Stoicism in your daily life, to complete Mastery. We will show you how this ancient philosophy is going to work to make you feel happier and more virtuous. Some of the things that we will talk about include:
- What is Stoicism
- The early history of Stoicism, from its founding as a school of thought by Zeno in 300 BC to its decline due to the growing popularity of Christianity, and its resurgence in modern times.
- Profiles of three stoic masters who played a major role in the development of the Stoic philosophy: Epictetus, the former slave who became one of the most influential Stoic philosophers; Marcus Aurelius, the Roman emperor who helped promote its popularity; and the controversial Seneca, who sought to live the Stoic life in spite of his lavish lifestyle.
- Recognizing the things that are under your control
- How to conform to your own reality
- Understanding how your emotions work
- The importance of freedom of will.
- Learning how to be calm when there is adversity around
- Learning how to make the best of all situations
- How to use stoicism in order to make your life better
- How to use the process of neuroplasticity to change around your mind and how you react to things.
- How to use affirmations to help with stoicism
- Simple ideas to implement some of the stoic philosophy into your daily life.
- Practical exercises that you can use to practice Stoic mindfulness in your daily life, ranging from morning and evening reflections to keeping a mindfulness journal.
- Inspiring stories of people who have used Stoicism in order to overcome difficult situations in their daily lives.
- And much more...
When you are ready to find the true happiness that belongs to you and bring some of the Stoic ideas into your life, make sure to read through this guidebook and learn just how great it can be to live the Stoic way of life.
Grab this book and start living the Stoic way of life today