Stoicism: 3 Manuscripts - Mastering the Stoic Way of Life, 32 Small Changes to Create a Life Long Habit of Self-Discipline, 21 T (Paperback)
Stoicism 3 Book Box Set
This book includes:
- Stoicism: Mastery - Mastering The Stoic Way of Life
- Self-Discipline: 32 Small Changes to Create a Life Long Habit of Self-Discipline, Laser-Sharp Focus, and Extreme Productivity
- Emotional Intelligence: 21 Most Effective Tips and Tricks on Self Awareness, Controlling Your Emotions, and Improving Your EQ
Stoicism may be an ancient philosophy, but it is one that has even more relevance to our daily lives now that we are in the modern world. Too often we find that we aren't able to control our lives, control the events that go on, or even control the people and how they act. But with Stoicism, we learn that we can control some things, such as our emotions and our reactions, and this can help to lead us to happiness.
In this complete 3 book bundle we are going to take you from the very basics of using Stoicism in your daily life, to complete Mastery. We will show you how this ancient philosophy is going to work to make you feel happier and more virtuous. We will also discover how to gain full control over our emotions, and how to improve our self-discipline by adopting small daily habits.
In this book you will discover:
- Practicing gratitude in our lives
- How to accept our own faults and nurture our minds
- How to practice some mindfulness
- Learning how to be virtuous
- How to contribute to others in a willing manner
- How to avoid revenge and the control it has on us
- How to be patient in all things
- How to be honest and sincere
- How to find peace with ourselves no matter what the outside world thinks of us.
- What emotional intelligence is
- Traits of people with high emotional intelligence
- Traits of people with low emotional intelligence
- 21 practical tips that will help you increase your emotional intelligence
- How to set personal boundaries
- How to get to know yourself deeply
- How to increase your optimism and resilience
- Real stories of people with low and high emotional intelligence
- 30 empathy statements
- 100 techniques to help you beat stress
- Step-by-step easy-to-follow guides for boosting self-awareness so you can recognize and fight distractions
- Little things that you need to stop doing - or thinking - because they damage your productivity and forbearance
- Exercises that build inner strength and character
- The changes in mind-sets that you need to make in order to reinforce self-discipline
- Ways to manage temptation and maintain focus
- Techniques and practices that will enable you to stay on track
- And much more...
When you are ready to find true happiness that belongs to you and bring some of the Stoic ideas into your life, make sure to read through this guidebook and learn just how great it can be to live the Stoic way of life.
Click "Add to Cart" and start living the Stoic way of life today