Borderline Personality Disorder Survival Guide for You and Your Relationship: Manage, Treat and Recover BPD Through the Power of Dialectical Behaviora (Paperback)
If Borderline Personality Disorder Makes You Jump to Conclusions, This Might Help.
More than 4 million people suffer from Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) in the US. It's a serious issue that can significantly impact the quality of life both for those suffering from it and their loved ones.
BPD negatively impacts daily functioning, relationships, and self-image and can lead to destructive behavior.
Primarily caused by trauma in childhood, symptoms of Borderline Personality Disorder most frequently show up in teenage years and early adulthood.
Do you recognize problems such as:
- fear of abandonment?
- erratic behavior?
- poor self-image?
- disproportionate emotional response?
For example, your partner might tell you about something they're not happy about, and in your mind, this is just the prelude to them leaving you.
Your natural response to every scenario in life is an extremely self-sabotaging behavior that doesn t allow you to maintain healthy relationships.
If you or a loved one is suffering from BPD, there's no need to explain how serious or difficult your life is right now. Fortunately, there is one highly effective treatment option that has been scientifically proven to work.
Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) has a 77% success rate in the first year, eliminating the behaviors that classify Borderline Personality Disorder.
Borderline Personality Disorder Survival Guide for You and Your Relationship educates you on the causes and conditions of BPD while providing a variety of powerful strategies and new techniques you or your loved one can put to use to start feeling better immediately.
Here is just a small fraction of what you will discover in Borderline Personality Disorder Survival Guide for You and Your Relationship
- How to support someone suffering from BPD while also maintaining healthy boundaries of acceptable behavior
- Which BPD symptoms require immediate attention and how to recognize them
- The long-term fix to stop the overwhelming-ness of intensive feeling and your most challenging triggers
- How to avoid the common pitfall of jumping to conclusions and never think "How did this happen?" again
- How the that Selena Gomez says "completely changed my life" works
- The most essential techniques to live a healthy romantic relationship
- Practical DBT strategies and techniques for quick relief in less than 60 minutes
- Alternative treatment modalities for BPD you haven t heard of
- How to customize your treatment method based on your dominant symptoms and personality
And much more.
Many people suffering from BPD hesitate to try available treatments because the problem can be painful to face. They may also resist because they tried treatment unsuccessfully in the past.
The good news about treatment options for BPD is that they are solution-oriented. You can quickly determine if one works or not and do it without having to dredge up a lot of past details.If you want immediate relief from your BPD symptoms, scroll up and click the "Add to Cart" button.