Borderline Mother: Unmask the negative impact of having a BPD mother, understand the truth and the methods of healing the unique wounds i (Paperback)
Have you been deeply hurt by your mother?
Did the woman, who should have loved you, nourished you and protected you inflict traumas that still affect your life today?
Are you struggling every day to repair the damage that she caused?
If you were raised by a BPD parent, your childhood would more than likely have been an unstable and painful experience.
Children raised by mothers with borderline personality disorder are at risk of developing the same kind of emotional problems. They may find themselves facing seemingly insurmountable obstacles in order to overcome their parent's dysfunctional attitudes, and it may be necessary to seek professional help to work on such feelings.
Adult children of BDP parents are often afflicted with so much guilt and such a strong sense of profound obligation and shame that they feel obliged to keep secret all that has happened in the family, even when it is destroying their lives.
These people can find it really difficult to share their experiences because mothers with BPD are usually very good at creating the perfect family image for outsiders to the family.
I advise you to read this book if any of these symptoms sound familiar:
- Sudden unexplained anxiety followed by rapid falls into depression.
- Doubting yourself and your sanity.
- Mood swings.
- Endless and repetitive obsessive thinking about your mother.
- Constantly try to find explanations for what happened.
- Feelings of powerlessness and despair.
- A desire to self-isolate.
- Overwhelming feelings of loss and pain.
- Extreme attacks of anger.
- Insomnia or strange dreams.
Many readers can recognize their mothers and themselves in this book
Often the children of borderline mothers are terrified of their attitudes and remain paralyzed by failing to react, others find courage but find themselves without the right tools to face them.
What you need to learn
- Understanding the psychological mechanisms of a borderline mother.
- The main styles of a borderline mother - identify the traits.
- The serious consequences in adulthood if you don't address these issues.
- Things you should never do with BPD sufferers/Learn to defend yourself emotionally against them.
- How to overcome the trauma and begin a healthy healing process.
There are many other situations that will be listed within this book. Knowing the right information allows you to contain the damage and avoid unnecessary suffering
The internal dynamics and long-term unresolved traumas can create irreversible damage to your sanity, threatening future emotional and mental stability, so it is important to take immediate action.
If you are tired of carrying this weight every day and want to finally make a change in your life this book has been written especially for you.
Heal the deep wounds of the child within you