The Art of Pendleton Patchwork 1000-Piece Puzzle (Game)
A gift that brings the family together, this puzzle features the art of Pendleton Woolen Mills, a brand beloved for over 150 years.
Showcasing a patchwork of Pendleton's iconic designs, this puzzle is as fun to complete as it is stunning to display. The finished 1000-piece puzzle measures 25 x 20 in. (63.5 x 51 cm), and the box includes an insert featuring the puzzle image.
• CLASSIC GIFT: This puzzle merges a classic pastime with a classic look, and makes a great gift for everyone who loves Pendleton and timeless analog entertainment.
• PERFECT STAY-AT-HOME ACTIVITY: This collage of patterns is engrossing and fun: a great way to unwind and de-stress solo, or a fun activity to share with friends and family.
• DISTINCTIVE BRAND: For generations, Pendleton products have been known for woolens of exceptional craftsmanship and iconic pattern designs.
• Pendleton devotees
• Gift shoppers (great for holiday, housewarming, birthday)
• Puzzlers looking for a new challenge
About the Author
Pendleton Woolen Mills has been producing wool blankets in their Northwest American mills since 1909. Founded in 1863, this six-generation, family-owned business is renowned for world-class wool textiles in plaids, tweeds, bold stripes, and geometric patterns. As its offerings have grown to include home, apparel, and accessories, Pendleton Woolen Mills has become synonymous with classic American style.