I Can't Wait To Be Patient (Hardcover)
We are designed to get from point A to point B as fast as possible.
However, as a result, we can't slow down and there is a sense of urgency towards everything. We are bombarded by the urgent, tugged by the future, distracted by the unimportant, and discouraged by the past.
Time is our most precious resource.
I Can't Wait To Be Patient is a practical guide to overcome our challenges, stress, and expectations, through the power of time and the path of patience.
This book outlines:
- The four laws of patience and the four killers to urgency.
- Why mortality rates actually decrease when the top surgeons are away.
- How we mistake the urgent for the important and why it is a recipe for disaster.
- Why "icing the kicker" in football does not work.
- Uncover if you have the patient "personality." You just might.
The process requires perspective and the product requires patience.