Barrel Racing Log Book (Paperback)
This Barrel Racing Log Book Tracker is a perfect way to track information about your barrel racing competitions, whether you're a professional competitor in the arena or barrel racing is your hobby. Each page has prompts and space to document the following:
- Event Information - Write Name of Race Event, Date, Time, Miles Away, Location, Entry Fee, Side Pot, Time Outs Allowed, Stalls Available, Call In Date, Confirmation Number, Buddy, Draw.
- Health Requirements Log any health requirements for your horse.
- Conditions - For writing Gate, Ground Type, Position On The Ground, Weather Conditions, Temperature, Indoor or Outdoor, Run In, Set Up, Slack/ Performance, Daylight or Lighted, Other Pen Notes.
- Horse Name - Log the name of the horse.
- Pre-Run - Record your pre-run time, any side pot info, and pre-run routine.
- Run Notes - Write any important information about your run.
- Need To Work On - Log anything you need to work on for next time.
- Equipment - Record any equipment you used or was available to use.
- Winning Results - Write the times and payout for winners and the number of entries.
- Likes & Dislikes About The Event - Record what you like and didn't like about the event.
This unique log book will help keep your information all in one place. Simple and easy to use. Makes a great gift for a barrel racer & cowgirls. Size is 8x10 inches, 100 pages, soft matte finish cover, white paper, black ink, paperback.