Smithsonian Word Search Beautiful Botanicals Gardens and Plants (Brain Busters) (Spiral)
More than 200 word search puzzles are dedicated to the fascinating exhibits and beautiful gardens found in and around the Smithsonian's museums. Includes flowers, trees, succulents, fruits, vegetables, exotics, and heirlooms. Search for words that relate to and describe these botanical wonders, and read interesting facts along the way. Word lists include easy, moderate, and challenging searches. Keep your brain fit by and test your word-finding skills searching vertically, diagonally, forwards, and backward in pursuit of hidden words. This collection contains a fantastic variety of puzzles to satisfy beginner and expert puzzlers alike and offers a much-needed brain boost for hours of entertainment. Help improve memory and focus by completing a new find-the-word challenge every day, with a variety of unique themed word searches with this Smithsonian Word Seach Book
- OVER 200 PUZZLES & SOLUTIONS: Hours of fun and entertainment to enjoy with a large variety of everyone's favorite seek and find word puzzles.
- UNIQUE CHALLENGES Designed for the novice, intermediate, to expert these activity word search puzzles will challenge at every level.
- LAY FLAT Spiral-bound lays flat for ease of use at home or on the go. Whether you're drinking your morning coffee, riding on the train, or relaxing on vacation this puzzle book can go with you.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT A perfect gift for Mother's & Father's Day, Christmas, birthdays, vacations, and more, word finds make an excellent gift for any occasion.
- BRAIN BUSTERS Part of the Brain Busters Puzzle Collection from Parragon & Cottage Door Press and officially licensed by the Smithsonian. Look for other books including Smithsonian Natural History Word Search & Women in History Word Search, The Ultimate Book of Mixed Puzzles, John Deere Word Search, Large Print Word Searches, Bible Word Search, Crosswords, Picture Puzzles, and More