God Code (Movie Tie-In Edition): Unlocking Divine Messages Hidden in the Bible (Paperback)
A true story that's better than fiction...
Imagine you are a young, ambitious, successful appraiser of artifacts and antiquities--your services in demand by many of the most powerful individuals and branches of government in Washington, D. C. Your future could not seem brighter--except for a troubling dream... with the same mysterious message... on the same exact date... three years in a row.
Timothy P. Smith, heir to a renowned family business responsible for construction or renovation of some of America's most cherished landmarks, struggled to understand the significance of his recurring dream... until he had another dream--one that identified a specific location where it seemed he might find answers to his questions. So Timothy drove to a remote spot in British Columbia. There the adventure--which later led to a startling discovery in the oldest Hebrew text of the Bible--began.
- An encrypted code in Genesis, in the oldest known Hebrew text of the Old Testament, centuries before predicted the birth and resurrection of Jesus.
- Scientific evidence that this encrypted code was authored by the divine hand of God.
- Signs that there are more encrypted codes in this same Hebrew text that will lead to additional messages from God to humanity
- Hidden clues that may lead to the location of long-missing sacred artifacts, such as the Ark of the Covenant
- Insights on why Timothy P. Smith was chosen to uncover this encrypted code.
- A dire warning that God wants us to hear--and heed. "However one wishes to interpret the meaning and significance of the text, they may rest assured that the text on which Timothy Smith bases his interpretation has almost certainly been there for a very long time, since before the birth of Christ."
--Eugene Ulrich, Ph.D., Department of Theology, University of Notre Dame
About the Author
TIMOTHY SMITH is the fourth generation of a distinguished American trade family that has served governors, senators, and presidents since the presidency of Franklin D. Roosevelt, participating in projects such as the Jefferson Memorial, the National Museum of Art, and the Vice Presidential Residence. As a professional appraiser and conservator of artifacts and antiquities, Smith has discovered and recovered many priceless historical items. However, none have amazed and excited him like those he discusses in God Code. BOB HOSTETLER is the award-winning author of more than thirty books, including American Idols (The Worship of the American Dream) and the historical novel, Northkill. His books have sold over three million copies.