The Employee Performance Handbook: Smart Strategies for Coaching Employees (Paperback)
The Employee Performance Handbook is a complete how-to guide full of practical and legal advice, examples, quizzes, and forms. With this book, you'll be able to:
- identity and address performance, conduct, and attendance problems
- respond with the appropriate level of discipline
- deal with the emotions that accompany discipline
- correct and monitor problems, and
- terminate employees when necessary.
And, with more employees working from home than ever before, managers need to understand the unique challenges of supervising remote employees. This book explores the potential pitfalls and offers strategies for getting the most out of your remote workforce.
Best of all, The Employee Performance Handbook can be used with any progressive discipline policy already in place -- making it universally applicable and easy to implement. It also provides HR tips and strategies to help managers handle one of the most difficult and emotionally fraught parts of their jobs: communicating with employees about discipline problems.