Fodor's Amsterdam's 25 Best (Paperback)
Please email or write store for pricing and availability information.
Special Request - May Not Be Available
Top 25 Must-See Sights.
Best bets for dining, lodging, sightseeing. Plus a full-color pullout map. Everything you
need to experience Amsterdam. - Top lodging and dining picks for every budget
- Kid-friendly, hands-on attractions, including playing scientist at NEMO and exploring the Amsterdam, a Dutch East Indiaman
- Side trips to Delft, with its blue-and-white pottery, and the Keukenhof Gardens in the heart of the bulb-growing region
- All the classic sights, from the Van Gogh Museum to the Anne Frankhuis
- Great places to sample cheese, Indonesian rijsttafel, and contemporary Dutch fare
- The best local shopping: custom-fit clogs and handmade lace Insider Tips - Expert Advice The author: Teresa Fisher is a freelance journalist and
frequent visitor to Holland. She writes regularly for a variety of newspapers and magazines.