500 SAT Reading, Writing and Language Questions to Know by Test Day, Third Edition (Paperback)
All the SAT reading, writing and language practice you'll need
Achieve your highest score with 500 SAT Reading, Writing and Language Questions to Know by Test Day, Third Edition. This book is packed with the latest SAT style questions covering all the essential reading, writing and language topics you'll see on the exam, accompanied by answers and detailed explanations for clarity. It's the perfect way to sharpen your skills and build your confidence for test day.
Organized by subject for easy reference, 500 SAT Reading, Writing and Language Questions to Know by Test Day provides excellent practice to help you make the most of your review time. With small bits of information presented for quick and easy review, this essential study guide is helpful for all types of students, whether you're looking for a thorough refresh of topics or need extra help understanding specific question types.
- 500 SAT reading, writing and language questions and answers organized by subject
- Written to parallel the topics and format of the latest SAT questions
- Answers accompanied by comprehensive explanations
- Ideal and effective practice to help you build the skills you need
- Small bits of practice make review simple, allowing you to go at your own pace and track your progress accordingly