5 Steps to a 5: 500 AP Physics 1 Questions to Know by Test Day, Fourth Edition (Paperback)
The only study guide you'll need for the AP Physics 1 test--revised and updated, now with a 20-question Diagnostic Quiz
Confidence is key when taking any exam, and it will come easier if you spend your test prep time wisely--even if you've been so busy that you've put off preparing until the last weeks before the exam. You'll find the smartest, most effective test prep in 5 Steps to a 5: 500 AP Physics 1 Questions to Know by Test Day, Fourth Edition. Written by expert AP teachers who know the exam inside and out, the questions closely resemble those you'll face on exam day, and include detailed review explanations for both right and wrong answers.
5 Steps to a 5: 500 AP Physics 1 Questions to Know by Test Day, Fourth Edition is updated for the latest exam, featuring only the types of questions you'll see on this year's exam, plus a super-helpful 20-question Diagnostic Quiz to test your knowledge. No matter how busy you are, this 5 Steps to a 5 guide will help you make the most of your last-minute study to build the skills you need in a minimal amount of time.
- 500 AP-style questions and answers referenced to core AP materials
- NEW 20 Question Diagnostic Quiz to test your knowledge
- Updated for the latest exam: 150 NEW questions throughout the book that match the latest exam requirements
- Questions parallel the topic, format, and degree of difficulty of those in the AP exam, followed by answers with comprehensive, easy-to-understand explanations
- Detailed review explanations for right and wrong answers
- Ideal and effective last-minute practice to help build the skills you need in a minimal amount of time