Content Rules: How to Create Killer Blogs, Podcasts, Videos, Ebooks, Webinars (and More) That Engage Customers and Ignite Your Busine (New Rules Social Media #13) (Paperback)
The guide to creating engaging web content and building a loyalfollowing, revised and updated
Blogs, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and other platformsare giving everyone a "voice," including organizations and theircustomers. So how do you create the stories, videos, and blog poststhat cultivate fans, arouse passion for your products or services, and ignite your business? Content Rules equips you foronline success as a one-stop source on the art and science ofdeveloping content that people care about. This coverage isinterwoven with case studies of companies successfully spreadingtheir ideas online--and using them to establish credibilityand build a loyal customer base.
- Find an authentic "voice" and craft bold content that willresonate with prospects and buyers and encourage them to share itwith others
- Leverage social media and social tools to get your content andideas distributed as widely as possible
- Understand why you are generating content--getting to themeat of your message in practical, commonsense language, anddefining the goals of your content strategy
- Write in a way that powerfully communicates your service, product, or message across various Web mediums
- Boost your online presence and engage with customers andprospects like never before with Content Rules.
About the Author
Ann Handley is the Chief Content Officer ofMarketingProfs, a training and education company with thelargest community of marketers in its category, andco-founded ClickZ.com. She is a monthly columnistfor Entrepreneur magazine, a contributor toLinkedIn's Influencer program, and Amex's OPEN Forum. There'snothing more fun than following her on Twitter, where she has170,000 followers, or subscribing to her own siteat AnnHandley.com.C.C. Chapman is a media creator, entrepreneur, keynote speaker, and online marketing consultant. He is the founder ofDigitalDads.com and the host of PassionHit.tv. For moreinformation, please visit cc-chapman.com.