[Re]Create the Organization You Really Want!: Leadership and Organization Design for Sustainable Excellence. (Paperback)
Are you spending your most of your time putting out "fires" and treating symptoms that reignite again and again? Are you frustrated trying to meet the demands of multiple stakeholders - customers, employees, investors, etc.?
What if you could develop your own custom leadership system and collaborative leadership style to leverage the forces of change to transform your organization's systems and culture? What if you could increase the odds of successful strategy deployment by using a flexible design framework to re]design your organization systems and processes? What if you could create ever-improving value for multiple stakeholders including customers, workforce, investors, suppliers and partners, society, and the natural environment?
Here is The Blueprint This book combines over 25 years of experience with research that resulted in two award-winning, peer-reviewed frameworks. The Leadership and Design Frameworks are integrated into a 14-step Blueprint for leading the journey to sustainable excellence. These steps are covered in the 14 chapters from leveraging the forces for change to the nine components of the leadership system to a collaborative leadership style and culture of service.
Learn how to:
- Identify and leverage the Forces for Change
- Apply the nine key components of an effectiveLeadership System
- Develop your own Collaborative Leadership Style
- Develop a Culture of Service
- Identify your own Individual Characteristics that support your leadership approach
- Leverage the Facilitators of Change to lead a successful re]design and transformation and...Create Sustainable Value for Multiple Stakeholders
Whether you are transforming an enterprise organization or just redesigning and rebuilding a part of the organization this book will help you get started on a solid foundation