Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pocketpedia (Paperback)
Now in its 4th edition, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pocketpedia remains a treasured and trusted quick-reference tool in the field of physical medicine and rehabilitation. Everyone from the busy physiatrist making rounds in the clinic to the medical student rotating through a PM&R clerkship will find evidence-based knowledge and practical guidance essential to their needs in this handy resource.
Thoroughly updated, reorganized, and revised from the last edition, the book covers the core topics and field-tested methods in PM&R while also addressing the latest advances in treatment and protocols for bedside decision-making. It includes new information on complex medical care, an increased focus on topics related to disability, expanded coverage of musculoskeletal rehabilitation, and new chapters on current issues such as COVID-19 rehabilitation.
Pocketpedia is small enough to fit in your pocket while containing an incredibly large wealth of information--fortified with helpful graphics, charts, illustrations and clinical tips that enhance understanding and promote positive patient outcomes.
- PM&R in your pocket--perfect for rounding or concise review
- Distills the practical essentials with focused coverage of core topics
- 7 new chapters address growth areas and showcase the breadth of expertise in PM&R
- New organization for easier navigation
- Purchase includes access to the ebook for mobile use on most devices