DK Eyewitness Top 10 Boston (Pocket Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Our newly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Boston into helpful lists of ten – from our own selected highlights to the best day trips, places to eat, shops and events.
• Ten easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
• Detailed Top 10 lists of Boston’s must-sees, including detailed breakdowns of the Freedom Trail, Museum of Science, Boston Common and Public Garden, Harvard University, Newbury Street, the Museum of Fine Arts, Trinity Church, the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, Charlestown Navy Yard and the New England Aquarium
• Boston’s most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
• Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip – including children’s activities, things to do for free and unmissable experiences off the beaten path
• A free laminated pull-out map of Boston featuring a subway map, plus eight color neighborhood maps
• Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
• A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you’re on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s have been helping travelers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness New England or DK Eyewitness USA.
"This [DK Eyewitness Travel: Top 10] might be the best traveling companion to throw in your pack. It's a slim and sleek overview…loaded with practical and useful content." – Gadling.com
"Known…for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." – Chicago Tribune
"The best option…Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." – The Philadelphia Inquirer