Writers Respond to Readers 2016 Ticket Order Page
Saturday, January 30, 2016, Historic Oxford Hotel
Featuring: Judith Claire Mitchell, T. Geronimo Johnson, Cristina Henríquez, and Tim Johnston
Thanks to amazing feedback from our 2015 WRTR attendees (which we shared with the chef and catering team at the Oxford), our 2016 event will be better than ever!
- Tickets are $75.00 per person, and include:
- Continental breakfast (pastries, fresh fruit, coffee, tea)
- Boxed lunch with chips & cookie (see choices below)
- An afternoon reception and booksigning (light snacks and beverages, including your first drink on us!)
Instructions for purchasing tickets:
- See the lunch choices below and add your desired selection to your shopping cart.
- Use the "Add to Cart" button under the description.
- If you are buying two (or more) of the same lunch selection, you'll add it to your cart, then change the quantity on the next screen to desired quantity.
- To add multiple items, add the first item to the cart and change the quantity if neccessary, then return to this page to add another selection. Do not use the "Continue Shopping" option.
- After you've added all selections to your cart and have the correct quantities for each, select "Checkout", and enter your credit card information.
- Please make sure you enter a valid e-mail address.
- You do not need to create an "account" or use a pre-existing account.
- If possible, please write the names of all people you are purchasing tickets for in the "Order Comments" field.
- Select "Review Order" and if everything looks right,
- Select "Submit Order" to complete your purchase.
- You will receive an initial e-mail letting you know your order as been RECEIVED.
- You will receive a second e-mail letting you know your order has been COMPLETED, and your credit card has been charged.
- If you do not recieve BOTH e-mails, your order was not completed successfully.
- You will NOT receive a ticket.
- Your name(s) and lunch choice(s) will be on our Registration List when you check-in outside of the Oxford Grand Ballroom.
- If you have any problems with purchasing the ticket on-line, or any other questions, please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at 303-322-1965 x.2739, and someone will get right back to you.
- Due to new credit card security rules, we are not able to take your credit card information over the phone, but we will reserve your space at the event, and help you get registered.
Choose Your Ticket & Lunch Selection: