What You'll Need Before Buying a Google eBook(tm):
1. Sony Reader Library software (should be included with your device - if you need an upgrade or drivers go to Sony.com).
2. A Tattered Cover Account (if you've ordered from us before you already have one) and a Google Account (if you have Gmail you're already set up).
Buying your Google eBook:
1. Search for your eBook.
2. Ensure that your eBook contains an Adobe Digital Editions Download. This information will be in the product details at the bottom of the page.
3. Add your eBook(s) to your shopping cart, and proceed to checkout.
4. The FIRST TIME ONLY when you check out, you will be asked to link your Google Account to your Tattered Cover account.
5. Accept the terms and conditions.
6. Complete Checkout.
Reading your Google eBook:
1. Save the eBook file from your Tattered Cover account OR open it in step 3.
2.Open Sony Reader Library.
3. Plug your Sony eReader into the computer.
4. Open your eBook file in Sony Reader Library. Drag the icon of the file on top of the icon of your eReader and drop. This will transfer the file.
5. Begin reading on your Sony eReader!