Dear Shoppers, We are undergoing a company-wide computer system upgrade, and the inventory levels listed on our website may not accurately reflect what is actually on our shelves. Please give us a call at 303-322-7727 and a bookseller will be happy to check stock for you. We apologize for the inconvenience.
What is an In-Store Fundraiser?
It’s a fun and easy way to get kids excited about reading while raising funds for your school or non-profit organization! It’s very little work on the school’s behalf, with powerful benefits.
It’s a great opportunity to bring students, their families, teachers, staff together socially in a safe, fun, unique environment, while raising funds for the school or organization.
On a designated day, the school’s or organization’s supporters will come into the Tattered Cover, shop, and all their purchases will tallied and a percentage of those sales will be credited back to your school or non-profit organization. It can be as basic as that or we can work together to add some fun activities to enhance the experience.
Who is eligible?
Any school non-profit organization, with a maximum of two events per calendar year.
Why hold an In-Store Fundraiser?
- An easy, fun way to gets kids reading and involved, while raising money for your school.
- It’s a great opportunity to bring students, their families, teachers, staff together socially in a safe, fun, unique environment, while raising funds for the school or organization.
- Having this event at our bookstore allows students and their families to choose from our entire stock, rather than a selection when the event is held at the school.
- As this event takes place in our bookstore, instead of having parents and teacher volunteers, our bookstore staff is available to you. You get their knowledge and friendly customer service.
- Your would-be volunteers can now enjoy the event.
- It’s considered a “destination event,” which means you have the opportunity to work with other neighboring businesses to create a convenient and fun day or evening. Partner with a restaurant so families coming in the evening can go home afterwards having dinner all done.
- There’s free parking (Aspen Grove and Colfax locations) and free gift-wrapping.
Please read our PDF on In-Store Fundraisers. It has all the details, guidelines, suggestions, and more. Calendars fill up quickly, so be sure to get your In-Store Fundraiser on our calendar now!
For more information or to schedule an In-Store Fundraiser, please contact: Kristen Gilligan