What You'll Need Before Buying a Google eBook(tm):
1. Adobe Digital Editions, a free eReading program from Adobe (this program will also ask you to set up an account with Adobe, an extra but necessary step) OR
2. An internet browser
3. A Tattered Cover Account (if you've ordered from us before you already have one) and a Google Account (if you have Gmail you're already set up).
Buying your Google eBook:
1. Search for your eBook.
2. Add your eBook(s) to your shopping cart, and proceed to checkout.
3. The FIRST TIME ONLY when you check out, you will be asked to link your Google Account to your Tattered Cover account.
4. Accept the terms and conditions.
5. Complete Checkout.
Reading your Google eBook:
1. If your eBook contains an Adobe Digital Editions download, you may choose to open it and read it in ADE.
2. If you prefer to read in your browser, simply log in to Tattered Cover, click "My eBooks" and click "Read." This will open the book in your browser window.
3. Begin reading!