Composting Inside and Out (eBook)
Rethink Your Refuse
Hundreds of millions of tons of solid waste are produced in the U.S. annually, and the landfills simply store it, not eliminate it. Recycling diverts significant amounts of waste, but the fact remains that the majority of landfill space is occupied by organic material. The good news is composting is a natural and beneficial way to eliminate this waste, and anyone can do it.
Whether you live on a farm, in the suburbs or a city apartment, composting is possible. Composting Inside and Out will introduce you to the essentials and explore various methods of indoor and outdoor composting to help you find the perfect fit for your lifestyle.
Inside you'll find:
- A compete overview of the composting process
- Advice on finding the right equipment
- Step-by-step instruction for fourteen different composting methods
- Ideas for using the soil you produce
- Quick answers to common problems