The Perfect Drink for Every Occasion (Hardcover)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Better Living Through Alcohol Didn't think it was possible? Think again The Perfect Drink for Every Occasion features 151 new and classic cocktails designed to complement every situation imaginable . . . and then some. Whether you're getting married, going to prison, trying to lose weight, hoping to impress your coworkers, or watching your favorite James Bond flick, we've got your (gl)ass covered. Discover the perfect drink to - relieve your cold (page 34)
- impress Julia Roberts (page 62)
- erase the memory of your own name (page 95)
- serve on the Fourth of July (page 117)
- order at a Star Trek convention (page 158)
- and much, much more Complete with recipes for White Russians, French Martinis, Gin Rickeys, Harvey Wallbangers, Margaritas, Eggnog, and 145 other favorites, The Perfect Drink for Every Occasion is comprehensive enough to be the only bar book you'll ever need.
About the Author
When he's not mixing cocktails, Duane Swierczynski indulges plenty of other vices. He's written several crime thrillers, including Expiration Date and Severance Package, most of which have been optioned for TV or film. He's also written for Marvel Comics and collaborated with CSI creator Anthony E. Zuiker on a series of best-selling "digi-novel" thrillers including Level 26: Dark Origins and Dark Prophecy. His most recent novel is Fun & Games, the first in a trilogy of thrillers. He and his family live in Philadelphia. Visit him at www.duaneswierczynski.com or follow him on Twitter, @swierczy.