Stephanie Pearl-McPhee Casts Off: The Yarn Harlot's Guide to the Land of Knitting (Paperback)
Shipped to Tattered Cover in 3 to 7 days
1) Pack your Bags (How much yarn?)
2) Map out your course (Where's the closest yarn store?)
3) Learn the language ("Just one more row...")
4) Find your traveling buddies. (Look for the telltale needle holes in the purse)
5) And cast off with Stephanie Pearl-McPhee on a trip from which you may never return--if you're lucky.
Knitting's Yarn Harlot, with her wry humor and unapologetic, obsessive love for everything about this remarkable place, invites you to join her on a hilarious tour of the land, its people, customs, and culture. She tells all--from unusual geographical features such as the giant stash to common ailments you may be susceptible to, like Yarnesia, Finish-It-Upitis, and the dreaded Second Sock Syndrome. Along the way, you may get lost in Stitches or engrossed by the beauties of Lace, but, whatever happens, it's sure to be the journey of a lifetime.