Dear Shoppers, We are undergoing a company-wide computer system upgrade, and the inventory levels listed on our website may not accurately reflect what is actually on our shelves. Please give us a call at 303-322-7727 and a bookseller will be happy to check stock for you. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A Master Course in Feng-Shui (Paperback)
This fully illustrated, comprehensive workbook is designed primarily for homeowners, renters, architects, and business owners who want to put feng-shui to practical personal use--to choose a home, build a house, select an office, or find a retail space. Real estate agents, interior designers, and architects will also find it useful as a reference manual. The text and exercises proceed in systematic fashion from basic principles to specific projects, covering the following lessons:
- Evaluating the landscape and external environment by using the techniques of the Landform School
- Using the geomantic compass to chart patterns of energy within a building
- Planning the usage of space
- Matching occupants to a house
- Deciding on the placement of furniture
- Improving the feng-shui of a building with countermeasures, enhancers, and renovations
- Building a new house
- Choosing or designing an apartment, business suite, or retail space.
About the Author
Eva Wong is an independent scholar and a practitioner of the Taoist arts of the Pre-Celestial Way and Complete Reality lineages. She has written and translated many books on Taoism and related topics, including "A Master Course in Feng-Shui; Tales of the Taoist Immortals; "and" Taoism: An Essential Guide. "
"Eva comes from a proud and strong lineage of feng-shui masters, and she has written a book that is in a class of its own. This is the definitive textbook for all genuine feng-shui enthusiasts. It is almost like a how-to manual, successfully condensing authentic feng-shui theories into useful, applicable concepts, with do-it-yourself feng-shui projects. Read this book. Then read it again. And again. You will find a new nugget of information each time. Congratulations to Eva on a book well written."—Grand Master Yap Cheng Hai