2000+ Essential Italian Verbs: The Easiest Way to Master Verbs and Speak Fluently [With CDROM] (Paperback)
Whether you're learning Italian for school, work, or just for fun, 2,000+ Essential Italian Verbs makes verb conjugation simple. Conquer the essentials of fluent Italian conversation: tenses, irregular verbs, usage, and prepositions. Inside you'll find:
- 2,000+ Italian verbs in alphabetical order
- Clear charts showing ALL major tenses, regular and irregular verb forms
- Sample sentences to show verbs in action
- Clear, concise English explanations of tense formation
- 40 engaging dialogues and 80 practice exercises to bring verbs to life
- English-Italian verb glossary.
About the Author
Living Language has been a proven and effective language learning instruction for over 65 years. Using techniques originally developed for the US State Department, the Living Language Method follows a four point approach from building a foundation of essential words and phrases, advancing to full sentences and conversations, practicing with recall exercises aimed at both short and long term memory and developing practical language skills to equip the learner in any situation. Living Language is an imprint of Random House LLC, a Penguin Random House Company.