Fodor's New York City [With Pull-Out Map Inside] (Paperback)
Not In Stock - Special Order (Subject to Availability)
New York remains a hot destination--40 million annual visitors (36 from the U.S. alone) can't be wrong. To help them see the best this town has to offer, "Fodor's" "New York City 2007" includes many new browsable and fun features.
- Spreads filled with photographs, maps, and drawings direct readers to the things that make New York unique, including Broadway, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Central Park, and Lower East Side nightlife
- Experience New York: Size up what to do quickly with snapshot descriptions of the top attractions, coolest restaurants and shops, and great walks
- Neighborhoods: Photo-rich profiles of the city's major neighborhoods include a detailed map, tips for visiting, where to get a quick bite, fun things to do, and lists of area sights, restaurants, and hotels
- Tip boxes for saving money and time
- Full-color pull-out maps of the city and the subway