Fodor's Rome's 25 Best (Paperback)
Top25 Must-See Sights Best bets for dining, lodging, sightseeing. Plus a full-color pullout map. Everything you need to experience Rome - Top lodging and dining picks for every budget
- Unforgettable vistas from St. Peter's Basilica and the Spanish Steps
- Great places to stop for pizza, gelato, or caffe
- Venues for classical music, opera, and jazz
- Classic Rome: the Colosseum, the Pantheon, the Forum
- Opulent palaces, magnificent fountains, and romantic piazzas
- More than two thousand years of art--from Etruscan artifacts to Michelangelo and Bernini Insider tips - Expert Advice The author: Tim Jepson, once the Rome correspondent for London's Sunday Telegraph, has written and contributed to many books about Italy.