Fodor's Amsterdam's 25 Best (Paperback)
Not In Stock - Special Order (Subject to Availability)
Top 25 Must-See Sights.
Best bets for dining, lodging, sightseeing. Plus a full-color pullout map. Everything you
need to experience Amsterdam.
• Top lodging and dining picks for every budget
• Kid-friendly, hands-on attractions, including playing scientist at NEMO and exploring the Amsterdam, a Dutch East Indiaman
• Side trips to Delft, with its blue-and-white pottery, and the Keukenhof Gardens in the heart of the bulb-growing region
• All the classic sights, from the Van Gogh Museum to the Anne Frankhuis
• Great places to sample cheese, Indonesian rijsttafel, and contemporary Dutch fare
• The best local shopping: custom-fit clogs and handmade lace
Insider Tips • Expert Advice
The author: Teresa Fisher is a freelance journalist and
frequent visitor to Holland. She writes regularly for a variety of newspapers and magazines.