Dear Shoppers, We are undergoing a company-wide computer system upgrade, and the inventory levels listed on our website may not accurately reflect what is actually on our shelves. Please give us a call at 303-322-7727 and a bookseller will be happy to check stock for you. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Fodor's In Focus Jamaica, 2nd Edition (Paperback)
Discover the essence of Jamaica
• Fodor’s choice ratings you can trust. Exceptional restaurants, hotels,
and sights selected to help you make the best choices.
• Simple Pleasures. Embrace the local scene as you stroll Negril Beach, listen to reggae, or eat the world’s best jerk pork.
• Boundless activities. Find options for every traveler, from zip-line tours to horseback riding through the surf to dining in fine restaurants.
• Local Experts Fodor’s worldwide team of 700 writers reveal their favorite haunts to enrich your travel experience.
• Freshest Facts You won’t find a more up-to-date guide to the region. Our writers seek out hot spots while verifying that current listings still meet our high standards.
• Travelers Like You Get candid advice from fellow travelers at Fodors.com, and read their “Word of Mouth” tips throughout this book.
"In terms of comprehensiveness of coverage, the very accessible format, and the enthusiastic tone, this series remains one of the best on the market." –Booklist
"Fodor's super-informative guidebooks are known for accuracy and attention to detail…" –The Sacramento Bee
"The Fodor's guides are notable for their ratings of sights, restaurants, shops, accommodations and attractions." –Chicago Tribune
"The great detail, infectious spirit, and attractive format are distinguishing traits of these guides, which are entries in one of the top series in the business." –Booklist
"Fodor's can help you plan the perfect adventure" –The Arizona Republic
"Always thoughtfully written and easily readable, Fodor's travel guides have become a must-have when traveling to unfamiliar destinations" –Mid South Magazine
"Widely recognized as the gold standard of mainstream travel" –Honolulu Advertiser