Fodor's San Francisco's 25 Best (Paperback)
Hard to Find
Top25 Must-See Sights Best bets for dining, lodging, sightseeing. Plus a full-color pullout map. Everything you need to experience San Francisco - Top lodging and dining picks for every budget
- Quintessential sights, from the Golden Gate Bridge to Alcatraz Island to an 18th-century Spanish mission
- The best places for contemporary seasonal cooking, plus Italian trattorias, dim sum restaurants, and Mexican taquerias
- Astounding art, from 20th-century masters at SFMOMA to Rodin sculptures at the Palace of the Legion of Honor
- Splashy stores in Union Square, independent bookstores, the Ferry Building Farmers' Market
- Kid-friendly attractions for an hour or a day, from cablecar rides to the Exploratorium Insider tips - Expert Advice The author: Mick Sinclair has authored several other guidebooks to San Francisco and California.