Dear Shoppers, We are undergoing a company-wide computer system upgrade, and the inventory levels listed on our website may not accurately reflect what is actually on our shelves. Please give us a call at 303-322-7727 and a bookseller will be happy to check stock for you. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Frommer's Chicago Day by Day [With Foldout Map] (Paperback)
Map your own adventure. Chicago Day by Day is the perfect answer for travelers who want to know the best places to visit and the best way to see the city.
Packed with color photos, this bestselling guide offers dozens of itineraries that show you how to see the best of Chicago in a short time--with bulleted maps that lead the way from sight to sight. Featuring a full range of thematic and neighborhood tours, plus dining, lodging, shopping, nightlife, and practical visitor info, Chicago Day by Day is the only guide that helps travelers organize their time to get the most out of a trip. Inside this book you'll find:
- Full color throughout with hundreds of photos and dozens of maps
- Sample one- to three-day itineraries that include The Loop: An Architectural Tour, the Art Institute of Chicago, Bucktown & Wicker Park, Hyde Park, The Navy Pier & Environs for Kids, side trips to Oak Park and Evanston, and more
- Star ratings for all hotels, restaurants, and attractions clue readers in on great finds and values
- Tear-resistant foldout map in a handy, reclosable plastic wallet
- Foldout front cover, with at-a-glance maps and quick-reference info
About the Author
Laura Tiebert is a freelance writer whose travels have taken her from the frozen tundra of Dawson City in Yukon Territory to the wide sand beaches of Muscat, Oman. Today, she stays a bit closer to home in Wilmette, Illinois, where she lives with her husband and two sons. She is the author of Frommer's Chicago with Kids and Chicago For Dummies.