Dear Shoppers, We are undergoing a company-wide computer system upgrade, and the inventory levels listed on our website may not accurately reflect what is actually on our shelves. Please give us a call at 303-322-7727 and a bookseller will be happy to check stock for you. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Frommer's Venice Day by Day: 23 Smarts Ways to See the City [With Pull-Out Map] (Paperback)
Map your own adventure. Venice Day by Day is the perfect answer for travelers who want to know the best places to visit and the best way to see the city.
Packed with color photos, this bestselling guide offers dozens of itineraries that show you how to see the best of Venice in a short time--with bulleted maps that lead the way from sight to sight. Featuring a full range of thematic and neighborhood tours, plus dining, lodging, shopping, nightlife, and practical visitor info, Venice Day by Day is the only guide that helps travelers organize their time to get the most out of a trip. Inside this book you'll find:
- Full color throughout with hundreds of photos and dozens of maps
- Sample one- to three-day itineraries that include Byzantine Venice, Venice's Best Churches, Santa Croce & Dosoduro, side trips to Padua and Verona, and more
- Star ratings for all hotels, restaurants, and attractions clue readers in on great finds and values
- Tear-resistant foldout map in a handy, reclosable plastic wallet
- Foldout front cover, with at-a-glance maps and quick-reference info
About the Author
Stephen Brewer writes frequently about Italy and other places in Europe for magazines and guidebooks. He is proud to be the coauthor of Frommer's Italy Day by Day