Fodor's in Focus Barbados & St. Lucia (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years. Known for its sophisticated resorts, British style, and warm inviting hospitality, Barbados is an island of broad vistas, sweeping seascapes, and acres of sugar cane. Mountainous St. Lucia is covered by rainforest that makes it one of the greenest islands in the Caribbean, and it also has vibrant coral reefs that draw scuba divers from all over the world. The two islands offer both all-inclusive and regular resorts and are linked by frequent air service, making the short hop in about 20 minutes. This travel guide includes:
- Dozens of full-color maps
- An 8-page color insert with a brief introduction and spectacular photos that capture the top experiences and attractions throughout Barbados & St. Lucia
- Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
- Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what's off the beaten path
- Major sights such as Diamond Falls, Marigot Bay, and The Pitons Planning to visit more of The Caribbean? Check out Fodor's region-wide travel guide to The Caribbean.