Fodor's Portugal (Paperback)
Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
With its medieval hilltop towns, magnificent beaches, traditional Fado music, and excellent food and wine, Portugal is Western Europe's most exotic destination. This comprehensive new Fodor's guide captures the best this country has to offer, from its ever-popular cafe and bar scene to its lush vineyards and picturesque, mountainous landscapes dotted with castles.
This travel guide includes:
- Dozens of maps
- An 8-page color insert with a brief introduction and spectacular photos that capture the top experiences and attractions throughout Portugal
- Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
- Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what's off the beaten path
- Major sights such as Sintra, Lisbon, and Queluz National Palace
- Side Trips from Evora and Funchal
- Coverage of Lisbon, Estremadura and the Ribatejo, Evora and the Alentejo, The Algarve, Coimbra and the Beiras, Porto and the North, Madeira.