Cracking the AP Psychology Exam (Paperback)
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the AP Psychology Exam with 2 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, and proven techniques to help you score higher.
"Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need"
- 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
- Thorough subject reviews for all test topics, from sensation and perception to abnormal psychology
- A step-by-step guide to writing high-scoring free-response essays
- Expert guidance on how to pace yourself to get your best score
- Comprehensive coverage of all topics, with key terms lists
- Practice drills for every content review chapter
- Engaging review activities to help you critially assess your progress
- Answer keys, explanations, and scoring worksheets for the practice tests.