Cracking the AP Physics B Exam (Paperback)
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the AP Physics B Exam with 2 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, and proven techniques to help you score higher.
Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
• Expert subject reviews for all test topics
• Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Step-by-step strategies & techniques for every section of the exam
• Practical information about what to expect on the AP Physics B exam
About the Author
Steve LeDuc has been teaching at the university level since the age of 19. He currently holds the position of National Director of Research & Development for Hyperlearning, the Medical Division of The Princeton Review.
Miller has worked in drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs, including prison visitation, on both the East and West coasts.