Cracking the AP English Literature & Composition Exam, 2014 Edition (Paperback)
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the AP English Literature & Composition Exam with 2 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, and proven techniques to help you score higher.
Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
• Expert subject reviews and recommendations for major AP English Literature & Composition topics, including poetry, drama, fiction (novels and short stories), expository prose, and more
• Strategies for cracking the essay types: analysis of poetry, analysis of prose, and open essay
• Detailed answer explanations for the practice tests and all drills
• Step-by-step strategies & techniques for every section of the exam
About the Author
The Princeton Review is the fastest growing test-preparation company in the country, with over 60 franchise offices in the nation. Each year, we help more than 2 million students prepare for college, grad school, professional licensing exams, and successful careers.