Dear Shoppers, We are undergoing a company-wide computer system upgrade, and the inventory levels listed on our website may not accurately reflect what is actually on our shelves. Please give us a call at 303-322-7727 and a bookseller will be happy to check stock for you. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Cracking the AP English Language & Composition Exam (Paperback)
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the AP English Language & Composition Exam with 2 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, and proven techniques to help you score higher.
Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
• Strategies & techniques for each section of the exam
• Targeted review of literary devices, rhetorical modes, and key vocabulary terms
• Detailed coverage of all essay types—synthesis, rhetorical analysis, and argumentartive
• Expert guidance on how to pace yourself to get your best score, plus pacing drills to help you practice
• Comprehensive "Hit Parade" of important vocabulary
• Engaging review activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Answer keys, explanations, and scoring worksheets for the practice tests