Dear Shoppers, We are undergoing a company-wide computer system upgrade, and the inventory levels listed on our website may not accurately reflect what is actually on our shelves. Please give us a call at 303-322-7727 and a bookseller will be happy to check stock for you. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner [Revised Edition]: Worksheets, Checklists, Etiquette, Timelines, and Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (Paperback)
From the #1 wedding brand, the bestselling wedding book, updated with all-new budget ideas, online tools, and event planning and personalizing trends
First comes love, then comes . . . planning Before a fabulous celebration, there are vendors to hire, budgets to calculate, decisions galore to make. Packed with The Knot's top tips and worksheets, checklists, and contact sheets for you to fill in, this book is the one-stop resource that keeps brides focused but stress-free. The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner paperback takes you through the process step by easy-to-follow step, with:
- Budget worksheets (and all the latest digital tools for keeping track of costs) as well as hundreds of invisible ways to cut costs when selecting everything from flowers to the venue and menu
- Wedding planning timelines (including a brand-new express timeline for couples getting married in 3 months or fewer)
- Guest list and invitation worksheets (with guidance on what you can now do online)
- Vendor contract checklists (and tons of new online resources for finding the pros you need)
- Fun ideas for personalizing your reception, from photo booths to signature cocktails in any color your heart desires
- Web links and other useful resources for planning on the go (including recommended apps to download and up-to-the-minute advice on building your wedding website)
About the Author
CARLEY RONEY is the cofounder of The Knot, the world's favorite wedding brand. She and her team of trusty editors create magazines, planning apps, books, and TV shows based on the best advice and creative ideas from the ultimate wedding destination, TheKnot.com. She is the go-to source on wedding trends for everyone from USA Today to the Today Show.