Blow Him Away: How to Give Him Mind-Blowing Oral Sex (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Keep him begging for more . . .
It's nothing to be ashamed of. When it comes to performing oral sex, most people fall somewhere between fumbling and clueless. But now, in Blow Him Away you'll find practical, easy-to-master techniques that will give you the confidence and skills you need to become an expert in the delicate art of fellatio.
Inside you'll find:
- Exercises to whip your tongue, lips, and jaw into shape so you can perform with exquisite control.
- An anatomy class you need to pass.
- Sensual kisses to get you both ready for the main event.
- No-nonsense instructions for how to perform sensational oral sex, blow-by-blow.
- Advice on how to keep your mind from spoiling your head.
- Advanced techniques to wake up the neighbors.
- Positions that will make his knees melt.
Read Blow Him Away alone or with the companion edition, The Lowdown on Going Down, for knee-buckling oral sex--every time.
About the Author
MARCY MICHAELS is a certified speech and hearing pathologist who has been researching the structure of the mouth for more than twenty-five years. Renowned for her work as a speech therapist and voice coach, she has assisted many politicians and actors in neutralizing their accents and improving speech skills overall. She lives in New York City. MARIE de SALLE attended the Sorbonne, then graduated from Sarah Lawrence College. She lives in New York City.