The Finish Rich Workbook: Creating a Personalized Plan for a Richer Future (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
No Matter Where You Start, David Bach Can Help You Live and Finish Rich
With his national bestsellers Smart Women Finish Rich and Smart Couples Finish Rich, renowned financial advisor and educator David Bach has taught millions of people of all ages and incomes how to take control of their financial future. His message, that the key to building wealth is -values first, stuff second, - has inspired people all over the world. Now, The Finish Rich Workbook gives couples and singles alike a new opportunity to tailor his advice for their individual circumstances. Combining the down-to-earth, jargon-free approach that has made him so popular with the hands-on practicality of a workbook, this new addition to the Finish Rich series is like having a one-on-one session with David Bach. You will learn how to:
- Use the power of the Latte Factor(TM), David Bach's international recognized approach to building wealth on a few dollars a day.
- Apply the Debt Free SolutionTM, a powerful way to reduce debt quickly and repair your credit in the process.
- Organize your financial life in minutes with the FinishRich Inventory Planner(TM) and File Folder system, including a pull-out summary of where you stand financially.
- Craft a personalized FinishRich QuickStart(TM) plan-a to-do list for today, this month, and this year, so you can get started right away.
- Find the perfect financial advisor by using the FinishRich Advisor Questionaire(TM) to find, interview, screen, and score an advisor before you hire them.
Whether you're working with a few dollars a week or quite a bit more, Bach's nine-step program will help you put the Finish Rich wisdom right to work for you.
About the Author
DAVID BACH is the author of the national bestsellers Smart Women Finish Rich and Smart Couples Finish Rich. The host of his own PBS television special, Smart Women Finish Rich, Bach is recognized as one of the country's leading financial educators. Bach's investment principles are taught nationally by thousands of financial advisors through his Smart Women Finish Rich(TM) and Smart Couples Finish Rich(TM) Seminars, which hundreds of thousands of people have attended. Prior to founding FinishRich(TM) Inc., he was a senior vice president of a major New York brokerage firm and a partner of The Bach Group, which during his tenure managed over a half-billion dollars for individual investors. Bach is a contributing editor to Smart Money and lives in New York City with his wife, Michelle.