Dear Shoppers, We are undergoing a company-wide computer system upgrade, and the inventory levels listed on our website may not accurately reflect what is actually on our shelves. Please give us a call at 303-322-7727 and a bookseller will be happy to check stock for you. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Movie Maker: The Ultimate Guide to Making Films (Hardcover)
Action Open the working clapper board to find everything an aspiring filmmaker needs to make a cool movie using a digital camera or cell phone.
Do you know the difference between a close-up and a mid shot? A tilt and a pan? What does a camera's point of view have to do with telling a story? From gathering simple equipment to outlining a script, from choosing a location to mastering the art of lighting and directing with finesse, MOVIE MAKER offers expert guidance (and top tips from professionals) to help kids create short dramas, comedies, documentaries, and even animations. Its special features include:
* A working clapper-board/chalkboard
* A 48-page, illustrated director's handbook
* A fill-in storyboard
* A CD of sound effects
* Costuming and props such as push-out mustaches and tattoo stickers
* Animation aids, including a push-out studio set and characters
* Premiere night essentials: push-out tickets, a poster template, and more