Fodor's Germany (Paperback)
Please email or write store for pricing and availability information.
Out of Print
- Make your trip to Germany unforgettable with illustrated features, maps, and color photos.
Customize your trip with simple planning tools
- Convenient overview of each region and its highlights
- Top experiences and attractions
- Easy-to-read color regional maps
Explore Berlin, Munich, the Romantic Road, and beyond
- Discerning Fodor's Choice picks for hotels, restaurants, sights, and more
- "Word of Mouth" tips from fellow Fodor's travelers
- Illustrated features on Oktoberfest, Berlin's art scene, wine touring in the Mosel Valley, and palaces
- Best scenic drives, beer gardens, river cruises, and Christmas markets.
Opinions from destination experts
- Fodor's Germany-based writers reveal their favorite local haunts
- Revised annually to provide the latest information.
About the Author
Klein is a writer, hiker, musician, and collector.