Dear Shoppers, We are undergoing a company-wide computer system upgrade, and the inventory levels listed on our website may not accurately reflect what is actually on our shelves. Please give us a call at 303-322-7727 and a bookseller will be happy to check stock for you. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Coming Back: A Psychiatrist Explores Past-Life Journeys (Paperback)
A provocative look at the possibility that we have lived before birth and will go on living after death--and how this knowledge can help improve the lives we're living here and now
Dr. Raymond Moody's pioneering research of near-death experiences changed the way we perceive dying. In Coming Back, he examines the field of regression hypnosis to discover if we can indeed recall -past lives---and what such memories tell us about the possibility that death is not the end.
Dr. Moody presents the startling findings of research conducted on psychologically healthy patients who, under deep hypnosis, could describe in vivid detail episodes from other historical periods they could not possibly have known--unless they'd lived before Once a confirmed skeptic, in April 1986 Dr. Moody himself underwent a deep hypnotic trance that dramatically changes his belief about past-life regression. Inside you'll learn:
- How almost anyone can experience past-life journeys
- How past-life regression can help you overcome phobias, compulsions, addictions, depression, and guilt
- How to recognize and identify the twelve traits common to all genuine past-life regressions
- How recent findings in science, psychiatry, and sociology contribute to our understanding of past-life regression--and what they say about life after death
- Plus a special self-hypnosis script to guide you on your own past-life journey.