The 21-Day Yoga Body: A Metabolic Makeover & Life-Styling Manual to Get You Fit, Fierce & Fabulous in Just 3 Weeks (Paperback)
Are you ready for a total body transformation?
In "The 21-Day Yoga Body," renowned wellness warrior and lifestyle expert Sadie Nardini gives you a program to renovate your body, mind and spirit. This fast-acting program, based on Sadie's potent inspirations, real-world recipes and unique Core Strength Vinyasa yoga style will turbocharge your results: speed up your metabolism, build lean muscle, and burn fat, all while building nutritional savvy and emotional strength. Designed to fit into your busy life, each day of the three-week plan includes a series of daily lifestyle tips, new-generation yoga poses (illustrated with step-by-step photos), breathing and meditation exercises, and nutrition tips and recipes (vegans, vegetarians and meat-eaters alike, welcome ). There's even wine
Here's what results many people are getting in just 3 weeks:
- A fun, fresh yoga practice that's based in cutting edge anatomy for the maximum safety, strength, flexibility, and mind-centering benefits for the time you spend on the mat.
- More confidence, clarity of purpose, a renewed spirit and the ability to know yourself more deeply and act from your truth.
- Daily guidance about how to approach your personal, life and relationship challenges--and totally rock them.
- A daily meal plan that gives you a new, creative relationship with food and reveals how to eat fresh, whole--and fantastically well--for a lifetime.
- Creative action steps to make all these great ideas a reality and create more success for you on all levels
So get ready to kick some asana, play while you learn, and create your most fit, fierce, and fabulous self ever
About the Author
SADIE NARDINI is a renowned Ultimate Wellness and yoga expert and founder of Core Strength Vinyasa Yoga. "Yoga Journal "calls her "a star instructor" for her ability to make real transformation accessible on all levels. She lives and Oms in Brooklyn, New York, and regularly tours internationally to share her expertise.
“Irreverent, but practical, Nardini enjoys a good steak and a glass of wine, as will readers who follow her program, if they so choose. She encourages readers to eat 80-percent whole and healthy, and the other 20 percent 'not so much.' With honesty, humor, and enthusiasm, Nardini takes a playful, yet energetic approach to strengthening and toning body, mind, and spirit.”